Wednesday, May 6, 2009

trash tie hair photos


so, we discovered that we are not that good at taking pictures of hair.  it's hard to get the flash and lighting and everything right.  here are our best attempts.  hopefully it will give you some idea of how we wear trash ties.  and, a side note so you fully appreciate this blog entry, it just took me 30 minutes to figure out how to post the pictures like that.  also, i have worn my hair like liesel's (she's the one with lots of trash ties all over), but with all brown and black ties.  i actually wore it that way to church once.  it was a sort of hair emergency and nothing else was working and i figured, "why not?".

7 comments:

Poppy said...

That looks really cute. I'll have to get some, I have lost of hair emergencies! (Read, I don't like to do my hair!)

Joanne said...

Yes, I think these could solve lots of hair emergencies for me. I'm definitely going to get some.

Penny said...

I actually just saw an ad for these last week and then posted about them. I love how creative you all are. Good job girls! Way to keep your Mom in style.

Kents said...

I've never heard of this. Where do you get the various colors? Very beautiful hairstyles, BTW.

Marian said...

so cute! i'm going to have to figure out how to do that.

jenny said...

those are really cool! i've frequented heather bailey's blog quite a bit and am familiar with the trash ties there but have never looked into purchasing them. meghan's such a granola. she hatesfor me to do her hair. :(

Eliza said...

I've seen these on hair blogs, but I've never known a real person to use them. Now I have to get them. A secret little mother's day gift for myself?