Friday, May 1, 2009

these are a few (or two) of my favorite things

trash ties.  the best invention for hair i have ever come across.  you can find them at www.trashties.com


i have also discovered the ped-egg foot file.  let me just say, it's fabulous, and i am not usually an "as seen on tv" fan.  i actually didn't see it on tv.  i saw it at walmart.  and  i am addicted.  in a good way.  take a look.  i got the one with the handle (not shown in the picture).  


that's all.  just thought i'd share.

8 comments:

L said...

Do you wear the trash ties? Or just your girls? If you do, how do you wear them? In what colors?
Have fun all by yourself tonight! What kind of cookies?

Dave and Jen said...

Your hair always looks so cute. I'll have to try them out. David was at work for the Daddy- Daughter day. He did take them out of schoo thursday and took them to his work than to see the Hannah Montana Movie. they said it was rally cute.

Ellie said...

The Easter Bunny brought me a Ped Egg. I'm not addicted yet, but I used it once and it was cool. I need to do it again!

Ellie said...

I just looked at the trash ties web site. I need you to post pictures of who's wearing them and how. Please and thank you. :-)

Laura said...

we all wear the trash ties (minus loren and pace, of course). i will take pictures and post them, per your request.

Annette said...

Those trash ties intrigue me. I must say that I give my feet far too little love. I paint my toe nails in the summer, though.

Karalee said...

Those trash ties look interesting! I may have to see if they would work with my heavy, long hair. Fun! (By the way, where did you find them?)

Joanne said...

I for sure am going to get some of these - I loved how your hair worked in these. I'm bummed we never had time to try mine out, because I probably need you to teach me in person how to do it right.

You should post a picture of your hair in it, because it looks way cuter than a lot of the girls on the website.