Monday, May 11, 2009

more parental moments

MAKING AND DISPLAYING OUR FLOWER CLIPS (MOMMY/DAUGHTER & FRIENDS)
DADDY/DAUGHTER LINE-DANCING AND DINNER
BIKE RIDE TO LAKE/PICNIC (MOMMY/DAUGHTER & 1 SON)
loren and i have been getting the chance to spend lots of quality time with our kiddos--always a fun thing!  we've had a daddy/daughter night (which translated into a mommy/son night for me), then loren was out of town for a week, so i decided to do some fun stuff with the kids, then there was a father/son activity (which translated into a mommy/daughter night for me).  hooray for children, and for getting to spend time with them! it made it sort of feel like a mother's day week. here are some pictures of our fun.  i also went to the beach with the kids one day, but that deserves its own post.


11 comments:

Matt said...

It's strange to see Pace so big. You haven't been gone that long....have you?

jenny said...

i'll bet that loren loved the line-dancing! lol! it's always fun to spend quality time with our kids.

Poppy said...

I wanted to see some pics of loren dancing!
you guys always seem to be having so much fun...do you get any work done??

Ellie said...

You are having fun times! Check out the manicures in the flower pictures!

Sunshine said...

Smiley fun!! Can't imagine all those girls:) They look so much tamer than the clientel around our house.

Eliza said...

Pace looks so much older. I need to be a much more fun mommy. But I don't think Bradshaw and Paul would get into a flower clip party so much.

Karalee said...

Sounds like you have had lots of fun adventures! Love the hairdos, too!

Joanne said...

How fun! My girls would love doing flower clips - I actually have a bunch of flowers, just no clips - what kind do you use, and where do you get them?

That's so cool to be able to do big bike rides to lakes and things - I bet Pace just loves riding along behind you. He seems a lot older in those pictures, even though I just saw him.

Marian said...

how fun. pace looks so old! i wish i felt like spending more and more time with my kids, but right now i could do with a little break instead. maybe i just need an attitude adjustment?

becca said...

I like Marian's comment! I feel the same way. But you really make the mothering thing look fun.

Annie and Lance said...

How did you make the flower clips Laura?