Thursday, April 23, 2009

just another update on general living in the allen home

i should be encouraged that he is acting like a boy even though he's surrounded by women, right?

sorry for the graphic nature of this picture.  this is his new favorite trick.  he sticks his finger in and waits with a very straight face for us to notice.
this is how madeline and gretchen showed up for family scripture reading last night
gretchen's orange-lady creation
liesel running the hurdles' event on field day
gwyneth showing off her dribbling skills
me turning 33!  aaugh!  am i supposed to feel old yet?
they are not drowning--they are snorkeling in our pool
this one looks even more like they are all drowning
looking lovely in snorkel gear

loren's handstand abilities--he will be mad that i put this in, but it's my blog, right?


5 comments:

Vicky said...

That pool looks divine! We had a couple of hot, hot days here where a pool could have helped. Looks like you're all having a ball. Glad to see a photo of you in the mix. Congrats on your birthday! Hopefully you'll never feel old. I suspect you'll never have time too!

Joanne said...

Love all the pictures! I'm so glad you got one of Pace with his nose trick! And Gretchy's orange lady is fantastic - Rachel is going to love to see that. And the snorkeling pictures are also great - good job for documenting Loren's handstand skills. I love that I can say I've been in that pool! (I get a little bit proud now whenever you do a post, because I feel so happy that I was just there.)

Annette said...

I'm so going to show up to scripture study like Madeline and Gretchen! That is awesome. Happy belated birthday. 33's not so bad.

Kari said...

Aarrrgggh! I missed your bday! I thought about it a couple weeks ago and made a mental note not to forget...I guess that says something (not good) about my brain! Hope it was happy! Love all the pictures!

jenny said...

nice, loren! i see you've kept your girlish figure. :)