Thursday, January 29, 2009

madline's birthday

Click to play madeline's birthday


i suddenly realized that i hadn't said anything about madeline's birthday (jan 17th)--oops! my poor middle child. she did have a fun day, though. we were very brave and invited some new friends over for a cupcake decorating party. our new neighborhood is great--lots of fun kids. anyway, here are some pictures of my little 7 year old baby! she told me today that she's being extra good now that she's 7, because she's almost 8, and ready to be baptized.

3 comments:

Poppy said...

happy birthday madeline...I'm glad you had a good one!

Marian said...

happy birthday, madeline! cute pictures, laur.

Ellie said...

Look how fancy you are getting with your blog! I'm very impressed. Looks like Madeline had a fun day. Happy birthday!