Wednesday, August 26, 2009

one last summer fling


last week we went up to orlando for the triathlon. we went up a couple of days early and stayed in a hotel with a water park. lots of fun was had by all. our friends went up with us, which made it even more fun. it was just the right atmosphere at the water park--not too big, not too small. we could let the kids roam free without worrying, which equals a real vacation for me!
i am already going through summer withdrawals, which is why i haven't posted about the first day of school yet--it will make it seem more like summer's officially over once i blog about it!
anyway, enjoy the pictures and feel lucky that i didn't put most of the ones loren took of me in the collage. husbands with cameras are dangerous.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marian said...

ooh, laur, i want to see the ones loren took of you. very cute pics of the kids.

Poppy said...

looks like fun...you know, I think most of the pictures I've seen of your kids lately is with them all wet...I'm not sure I'd recognize them dry!

Dave and Jen said...

Thanks for a great time

Annette said...

Amen to that last sentence if he's anything like Ron...but your butt's cuter I'm sure. It's done a triathlon. :)

Ellie said...

Looks like you made the triathlon fun for everyone. Very impressive results, by the way. If this is what happens when you put your competitive tendencies aside I'd hate to be the guy up against you when you decide to really race! Glad you had so much fun doing it.

Joanne said...

I love this collage - it all looks like so much fun. I'm glad you made your triathlon into such a fun event for the whole family - I bet they were loving it. And you look amazing in your red suit - I was laughing at your comment on my blog, because I always wish I looked like you. Let's just switch right now and call it good.