Wednesday, March 11, 2009

new recipe blog


www.greenereating.com


so, my sisters and i (and my mom) just started a blog with some of the recipes that we use. it's been really fun for everybody to share their recipes. i've cooked dinner more in the last couple of weeks than i have in a long time, which i'm sure my family has appreciated. feel free to check it out if you want to catch a little glimpse of how we weirdo vegans eat! it does have the donut recipe on it that some of you asked me for, if that makes it more tempting to take a look!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Then when you need to splurge you can check out my family's cooking blog at themixingspoon.blogspot.com or Nancy's cake blog. :) I'm excited to see just how healthy you guys really are. I don't know if I could live without dairy products!

Ellie said...

I found this by accident last night but you didn't have any recipes posted. I'm glad you have one now. It's fun to read through the different things you all do. There are a few I could try and I few I might rather not. :-)

Sunshine said...

This new blog made my day. I can't wait to try all of them.