Saturday, May 15, 2010

tea party--boy style


the other day i came in to the kitchen and found pace all set up in his booster with a little cup and spoon in front of him. he told me he was having a party with indiana jones. that's when i noticed the other cup set up across the table from him. that's where indiana jones was sitting.



pace asked me if i would buckle indiana in to his booster. i obliged. i asked pace if he was having a tea party. he said "no, a shake party." i guess the water in the cups was really shakes. i asked pace if i could take a picture of his party. he said "yes" and made sure i got a picture of indiana jones.

10 comments:

Little Red said...

oh- how we love pace! and indiana jones of course! (:

Rebekah said...

priceless!

Sunshine said...

Oh my funny!!!!!!!!!!!!`

Marian said...

love it! what a cute little guy.

Betsy said...

love it!

Eliza said...

that is pretty darn cute.

Ellie said...

He is so cute. I love that you took a picture of Indiana Jones. And I love that it was a shake party.

Joanne said...

That is the best thing ever!! It is so much cuter because the table is so huge and Indy is waaay over on the other side! I love how he asked you to buckle Indiana in - very safety conscious of him. Also love how he knows that of course a shake party is much yummier than a boring old tea party. Good for him for figuring out the boy way to do stuff after all those sisters.

kira said...

I think Pace is super cool. And I think you are the coolest mom ever.

Kelsey Newberry said...

Adorable!