Saturday, November 1, 2008

liesel's new hair

in an attempt to make me a better mom, liesel presented me with a book on how to do hair.  it has pictures of creative hairstyles in it to give uncreative moms like me a little inspiration.  so far, i have been very cooperative, and liesel's been able to go to school with a new hair-do pretty much every day for the last couple of weeks.  luckily, the other kids have not jumped on the hair-do wagon.  although gretchy did bring me the book yesterday and had me do one of the styles on her........what have i gotten myself into?

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Wow Laur, I'm impressed. Have you checked out the link on the side of my blog? Shayne always goes there on Sunday mornings to pick a hair style. That's because our church doesn't start until 2:30 and I only have one girl. Otherwise it would not happen.

Joanne said...

Wow. I am also impressed. I think I will not show those pictures to my girls. They have learned that they only get their hair done when Aunt Liza comes to town.

Marian said...

wow, laur. her hair in that picture reminds me of all the do's we used to do in our hair with multiple ponytails. i think i'll just keep elsa's hair short. much easier.

Vicky said...

Good job on the "do"! I never could get the hang of "hair-do's". Now we've graduated to the blow dryer and curling iron, when Afton has the patience for it...mostly on Sundays since church isn't until 1:00 p.m.