Monday, October 27, 2008

recipe for an indian halloween costume


gretchen came to me with a plan for making myself an indian halloween costume.  here is what she proposed:
"first, you take some paper and cut it up. then put it in the oven for 4 hours.  with 8 cups of sugar on it.  then you take it out and let it sit for a while to let it get more prettier.  then you take some sprinkles and glitter and decorate it.  then you're done.  and if that doesn't work, just wear your pakistan outfit"
she even drew me a 'plan' of the procedure, with a detailed drawing of all the different steps.
anybody need a new halloween costume?

6 comments:

Marian said...

wow, gretchen, sounds like a great plan. let us know if it works out. we're all set for this year, but this is a good recipe to keep in mind.

Karalee said...

Gretchen is still as cute as ever. I wish I had her here with me today to help me cook the cupcakes I am making for Jayden's birthday!

Sunshine said...

Creative. I'll check for a picture of that one later:)
Glad you're blogging Laur' 'cause I'm still wondering where you guys are off to next! BTW I'm loving your recipe, thanks.

Joanne said...

Ha! I love how it has 8 cups of sugar. And how she had a backup plan.

I love your blog already, Laur.

Annette said...

Sure, I'm insulted you didn't tell me you started a blog. Just kidding! I am glad I found it though and can now see what you guys are hope to. You should make the costume.

Ellie said...

I love Gretchen! And I love that it has 8 cups of sugar. She's never seen that much sugar in her life! Very cute.