Sunday, October 26, 2008

disclaimer

i feel like i have to write a small disclaimer before i move on.  i am not good at this!  do not expect fabulous or witty postings from me!  i feel like i am not fully in control of the blog yet--i'm sure i will accidently post random things, and that the things i do want to post will somehow be lost forever in outer computer space.  hopefully i will at least be able to keep you updated on the comings and goings of my little family, which is why i am doing this, i guess.  there.  that is all.  phew--no more pressure.

3 comments:

Marian said...

i love your blog, laur. the colors remind me of your swimsuit you got while i was there. i'm sure you'll do at least as good of a job as i do on my blog, which isn't saying much, but at least you won't feel like you're the worst sister blogger.

Karalee said...

I love it! That is exactly how I felt starting a blog, but it does get easier!

Ellie said...

I think it's great. And it will let us stay in touch better than the last time you left!